Friday, January 16, 2009

Art Samples - Digital Art

All of these are original character's, known as OC's, except for the last image which was a fanart picture for Gundam Seed that I did for a very close friend for Christmas. If you want to know more about them just leave me a comment and I'll get back to you.



This picture above is a mermaid battler for my commissioner and currently has no name, was made as an adversary of Chiyoko which is shown two pictures below, also made for fan-made sequal to Mermaid Saga by Rumiko Takahashi.


The picture above is an OC of mine called Imaya Bakarin. Her outfit is based off of another character belonging to one of my commissioner's friends. She is a member of the long lost Phoenix Tribe from my story The Phoenix of Torgonia.


This one is a battler of Chiyoko, an OC fan character of my commissioners for Mermaid Saga by Rumiko Takahashi.


This picture is a Christmas version of my OC character Akana Yukinai. She is the heroine of my story The Phoenix of Torgonia, and the last of her kind. Will add more pictures of her in her real attire later on.


And this picture has already been explained in the beginning paragraph.

5 comments:

  1. I love your work :D keep going girl !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great artwork! Keep it up. Luv ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This particular is usually apparently essential and moreover outstanding truth along with for sure fair-minded and moreover admittedly useful My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs… write for us

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. write for us

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Just a full time mom working free lance drawing and RMXP spriting at home. If you wish to use my resources please be sure to add credit to me for it, thank you.

Followers