Saturday, January 17, 2009

Digital Art Commissions (Currently Open)

Due to stress reasons and to keep from getting overworked, I have set the limit to 5. I frequently draw digitally and have made significant progress in the time that I've had learning photoshop. The limit for any commissioner at one time is 5. However should one only make 1 or 2 commissions another person may make up the remaining number of the commissions that I will do at one time. It is First Come, First Serve and once the quota is filled the commissions will get done in any order that I choose to. At the time I am closed to commissions the comments will be disabled. Thank you for your support and patience, it is greatly appreciated. If you have any further questions, email me at tedingler@hotmail.com. Below is basic prices only and further details that I will need when filling out a commission request.

Samples of Digital Art

Prices range from $10 to $20 depending on the complexity of the picture. Example a single character drawn digitally and printed would cost only $10, while one with a simple background and/or multiple characters may be $15/$20. Shipping cost and insurance not included if you want a digital print. Also, payments should be payed within 1/2 weeks of completion of commission (This time frame is to allow time to fix any mistakes or make any changes you may not have liked and give you time to save up the money).

When submitting a request, the following is a must for all types of commissions:

Character Background - a bio of what I'm drawing is a must have, knowing the name of the characters and more about them helps me to draw them with the right mind set, making things more accurate. Please state whether they are an original character (OC) or from a known anime, and tell me what anime they are from. That makes it easier to find reference pictures if I know what anime/manga they are from along with their full names.

Character traits (for OC's and clothing changes for known characters)- age group, hair style/color, eye style/color, gender, clothing style/colors, weapon of choice (if they have one)

Also state whether or not you want a background, and what details of that background you want. I can do some minor stuff, but complex ones are out for the time being.

NOV. 18, 2009: PLEASE WHEN COMMISSIONING ONLY COMMISSION SIMPLE CHARACTER DESIGNS/FANART WITHOUT BACKGROUND OR SIMPLE GRADIENT BACKGROUND AT THIS TIME. ALL OTHER COMMISSION REQUESTS WILL BE DENIED FOR THE TIME BEING.

Paypal payment is preferred, but money order will suffice as long as it is from western union. I also have the right to resell any fanarts I create and sell to you at any other price to others if I choose to after initial commission. Thank you for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Just a full time mom working free lance drawing and RMXP spriting at home. If you wish to use my resources please be sure to add credit to me for it, thank you.

Followers