Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Blog Update: New Layout and more things to come...

Well first of all I would like to thank all of those who took the time out to read the last blog post and help spread it around. You're kindness is greatly appreciated.

Now this is an update message, which I'll go over the updates I've done and the updates I hope to do in the near future.

-new blog layout
-updates to links
-new thumbnail slideshow
-coming soon, update on Asami sprites
-coming soon, update to other character sheets

First off is the new layout. I did some changing around to accommadate the new thumbnail slideshow that shows all my latest works.

I post all my new works on DA, so if you like what you see when you see the slideshow, stop by the gallery sometime to check out more...trust me, there's lots more, but only the most recent top 10 will be shown on the slideshow.

I updated all the links to other blog posts since the recent url change to my blog, so all those are now up and working again.

I hope to get the Asami character sheets updated sometime in the next few days, along with some other cool characters. The new characters are not originals but edits from originals. And maybe I'll throw in some new character outfits, if I have the time.

Well, that's all for this update, stay tuned for the next one. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Just a full time mom working free lance drawing and RMXP spriting at home. If you wish to use my resources please be sure to add credit to me for it, thank you.

Followers